Ajmer tour on 18th June '11

Today went at Ajmer, Rajasthan companied by Asim, zuhaib and sameer. Yesterday, Asim called me and asked whether I will go Ajmer or not, as I was previously interested for such kind of tour. I at that time said that I have no problem and affirmed that I was confirm for that tour.
So Asim managed our tickets, four tickets. After returning from office, I prepared for the tour. Our cook was absent at that interval, so cooked alone and took my dinner. After performing Isha namaz, I carried a shirt and a cotton pant, and went for Nizamuddin with Zuhaib by auto rickshaw. There at Nizamuddin, Asim waited for us at the Bus stand. But, only we three were present there, the other one was absent at that time and confirmed that the fourth person will not be available. So we called Sameer to join us. He was just returned from Meerut at that time. After requesting a lot, he agreed for joining us. He catched us at next stop of our bus (I cant remember that place, may be at Madrasa-Masjid near Dariya Gang). By the way we four travelled at that time. The bus was full AC and our seat were sleeper sit. Enjoyed a lot in traveling. The bus was too chilled that some passengers were requested for off the AC. I also prayed for to be happened so. But in middle to our destination, the AC was not working.... that gave me a relief and thanked Allah. Then I slept well the whole rest night. In the sleeper cabin, I and Zuhaib were there, in the other cabin Asim and Sameer. We reached Ajmer at about 7 o'clock in the morning.

Comments

Muhammad Shahid said…
complete your tour. What happened after reaching there?

Popular posts from this blog

attach file gives false disk address path as 'C:/fakepath/filename'

How to fix World-writable config file /etc/my.cnf is ignored?